With 4 ingredients and in 20 minutes you can have homemade cookies at home that are also much healthier than those you find in any store or supermarket.
You can adapt it to the flavor you want since we use an ingredient that is adaptable to your whim and if you respect the amount that the recipe says, you can make millions of combinations of flavors.
I used raisins because although hardly anyone believed me, my 3-year-old son loves them and told me he wanted raisin cookies. But you can use chocolate chips, walnuts, almonds, coconut, dried cranberries, any fruit or dried fruit you want, or even a mix of several ingredients with which you respect ¼ cup in total of that mix so that the cookies fit you well.
- ¼ cup plain peanut or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup raisins chopped nuts, or chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Mix the peanut butter with the maple syrup. The peanut butter must be natural and very smooth.
- Add the oatmeal flakes and raisins or chocolate. If your peanut butter was too dry you may need to add an extra 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. The dough should be sticky (see the video).
- Take 1 heaped teaspoon of the mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Smash the cookie together slightly and flatten with your fingers as these cookies don’t spread as they cook in and out of the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes, they should be golden on the bottom and firm on top.