4 Ingredients Cookies
Servings 10 small cookies
- ¼ cup plain peanut or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup raisins chopped nuts, or chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Mix the peanut butter with the maple syrup. The peanut butter must be natural and very smooth.
- Add the oatmeal flakes and raisins or chocolate. If your peanut butter was too dry you may need to add an extra 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. The dough should be sticky (see the video).
- Take 1 heaped teaspoon of the mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Smash the cookie together slightly and flatten with your fingers as these cookies don’t spread as they cook in and out of the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes, they should be golden on the bottom and firm on top.