Tahini and oats are a perfect match-up in these chewy healthy cookies. Vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free!
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup dates chopped
- ½ cup dark chocolate chopped
- Sprinkle of flaky salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the tahini, maple syrup and vanilla, mix well until smooth.
- Add in the oats, almond flour, salt, cinnamon and mix well. Then add the chopped dates and chocolate and mix again until all ingredients are well combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop or your hands, scoop the cookie mixture onto the lined baking sheet. Flatten the cookies with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or just until the edges are just golden.
- While the cookies are still warm sprinkle with the flaky salt.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
Watch the Video
You can find tahini next to the peanut butter or in the International Foods section of your grocery store.
These cookies freeze well.