Edible cookie dough is the hot dessert trend of the year! Our version, loaded with fiber-rich oats and chickpeas, is a fun and healthy treat that can be whipped up in minutes and tastes just like the real thing!
Prep Time 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (125 ml)
- 15 oz can chickpeas, drained (443 ml)
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter (45 ml)
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar, packed (45 ml)
- 3 Tbsp almond milk (45 ml)
- 1/8 tsp salt (.5 ml)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla (2.5 ml)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (125 ml)
- Add all ingredients, except chocolate chips, to the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Serve with apple slices or cookies for dipping.