Eggs scrambled with oats is an easy and protein-packed recipe to get your day off to an energetic start. Wrap in a warmed whole wheat tortilla with your favorite toppings for a delicious, grab-and-go breakfast.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 eggs or 1 egg and 2 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp instant oats (30 ml)
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the oats. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a non-stick pan with cooking spray or brush with oil.
- Add the eggs to the pan and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until cooked.
Serve on a warmed tortilla with your choice of salsa, grated cheese and sliced avocado or refried beans.