Try this delicious, healthy, and easy recipe for all your hunger pangs!
Part 1 – Crepe Ingredients:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coriander
Part 2 – Coriander Crema Ingredients:
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ sugar
- ¼ cup water
- Pour your rolled oats into a blender and blend to a powder.
- In a separate bowl, add your blended oats, salt, eggs, milk, coriander and whisk to a smooth batter.
- Brush pan with oil.
- Spoon batter onto pan in a circle and cook for 1 min.
- Flip the crepe and continue to cook for 30 seconds.
- Repeat for the remaining batter.
Instructions for Coriander Crema
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend to a smooth sauce.
- Pour into a sauce bowl and enjoy with your crepes.