Servings 2 portions
- ½ cup rolled or flakes oatmeal
- 1 banana ripe
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- Chopped chocolate or walnut to decorate on top
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Grease a small pan (7 inches) or two crème brûlée ramequines for 2 individual servings.
- Blend the ingredients (minus the chocolate): oatmeal, banana, eggs, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan, cover with the chopped chocolate or walnut and bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted that comes out clean. If it is an individual mold it can be ready from 15 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately, whether as dessert, breakfast, dinner or snack.
Watch the Video
Extra sweetness: If it is not so sweet you can add 1 to 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or your favorite sweetener to taste.