With 4 ingredients and in 20 minutes you can have homemade cookies at home that are also much healthier than those you find in any store or supermarket.… Continue Reading
4 Ingredients CookiesCourse Desserts and Baked Delights Oat Type Rolled Oats Servings 10 small cookies
- ¼ cup plain peanut or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup raisins chopped nuts, or chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Mix the peanut butter with the maple syrup.
In this tasty, heart-healthy entrée, salmon fillets are brushed with a sweet and savoury honey mustard glaze, then topped with oats for a delicious crunch.… Continue Reading